Lead Generation & Delivery Specialist
Media Operations Specialist - Lead Generation & Delivery
My client are a Global Professional Services site where the IT community go, using the free app to network with each other and discuss the latest products in the market. As such, leading tech businesses including Microsoft, Dell and HP are keen to partner with them.
Headquartered in the US they are expanding their European focus and are looking for someone talented in Lead Generation or Demand to join the team in London as the first EMEA Media Operations Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing tech business who pride themselves on giving all of their employees the ability to advance quickly in their careers if they can work hard and be passionate about the product.
- Own the execution of all lead generation programmes, with the ability to work with ease across all departments.
- Interact daily with new and existing clients, in addition to various teams in the business including sales, using judgement and discretion on how best to resolve delivery issues.
- Oversee fulfilment of lead generation campaigns with a focus on accurate delivery and quality execution. Tasks include: request/receipt of materials from internal clients; asset upload; rule/template execution.
- Help to produce daily reports for the Client Success teams, running applicable reports to help maintain and prioritise tasks.
- Manage the stream of leads with the help of teams and proprietary tools, making sure the weekly 2500+ leads report is accurate and sent to clients in the correct format.
- Experience working within a lead generation or demand role
- Knowledge of digital media preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in an environment where high organisation is key
- Proficiency in Microsoft, particularly Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 + benefits, dependant on experience
Location: Moorgate, London
Start/Interview Dates: ASAP