PROJECT MANAGER - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
T0 £70K + BENS + BONUS
One of the fastest growing global FinTech companies is strengthening their team in London with the addition of a Project Manager. Working on global implementation projects as well as internal assignments, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of project work including definition, planning and resourcing.
A pro-active and vibrant individual, accountable for creating or modifying workflows and procedural documentation in addition to identifying and resolving risks or issues in order to ensure the success of projects. Working on primarily on large-scale implementation projects, applicants must demonstrate previous experience in managing business projects on time and within budget.
You will responsible for:
- Ownership for the production of the project documentation.
- Managing all risks & issues and communicating contingency plans to stakeholders.
- Driving project requirements, liaising with project teams and senior stakeholders.
- Monitoring project progress, managing and monitoring budgets and reporting accordingly
- Resource management and planning
- Participating in the delivery with oversight of the technical and functional solution
- Post-implementation project reviews
- Managing go-live planning
You will have:
- Strong project management experience within software development experience is key. Financial services / payment services experience an advantage.
- Experience of delivering systems development/implementation
- Prince 2 / PMI Practitioner, or equivalent
- Ideally educated to degree level, or equivalent
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.