Graduate Media Sales Executive - £35k OTE (Year 1)
6 days left
- Full Time
Position: Graduate Media Sales Executive - £35k OTE (Year 1)
Salary: £20k -£25k Basic, £35k OTE
Location: Central London
Start date: Immediate
My client is a leading and respected media business with several industry leading titles, with a global circulation. Headquartered in the US, they are looking to grow their London office. They are looking for a commercially minded and determined graduates to sell advertising space across a range of platforms.
As a vital part of their team, the Graduate Sales Executive will have the primary responsibility of selling to a mixture of new and existing clients from both employer and agency backgrounds. Selling across a range of print, online and event based media, other key duties include:
- Meeting and exceeding set revenue targets
- Identifying new leads, creating detailed proposals and negotiating deals
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- Regular face-to-face meetings with clients face to face, and attending appropriate networking events
You will be bright, enthusiastic, and determined to meet your personal KPIs and group targets. Additional requirements for the Graduate Sales Executive include:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Confident in communicating, able to negotiate on the phone and face to face
- Work well under pressure and towards strict deadlines
- Keen interest in media publication
In order to be successful in the role, you must be inspired by working in a fast-paced environment with lots of potential for promotion if you are willing to put in the effort. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be outgoing and can easily build relationships to secure new clients.
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Ben Chapman at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.