Fintech Salesforce Manager - Central London
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading innovative Fintech Retail Finance provider with a great proposition & market-leading products/offering. They have an enviable track record of growth and exciting plans for further increasing their market share.
Due to this growth the company now seeks a Fintech Salesforce Manager to support, maintain and build dashboards to allow Sales and Demand Generation departments to maximise their operational leverage in serving their global Corporate customers. This role will be directly reporting into the Head of Business Development who will provide many opportunities to progress. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the fastest growing Retail Finance Fintech business in Central London and join a brilliant outgoing team.
Main responsibilities of the Fintech Salesforce Manager includes:
- Creating custom Salesforce reports and dashboards
- The Salesforce Manager role also involves training new and existing users on the Salesforce system
- Administration of the Salesforce system and adapting to new changes
- The successful Salesforce Manager will be responsible for helping with reporting and key management information outputs to support the day-to-day running and long-term planning of the business. You will be directly supporting the Head of Business Development Manager
Key skills of the Fintech Salesforce Manager include:
- Proven experience in an administrative role using Salesforce systems with the ability to draw out key management information and analysing data
- Any Salesforce related qualifications would be a desired but not essential requirement
- Experience of supporting Sales teams is desirable
- Financial services background is desirable but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Personality, ambition and confidence is key to be successful in the Salesforce Manager role
You are a self starter, able to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment, able to work well independently as well as in a team. Also being able to carry out training to both new and existing users in a classroom or remote environment.
In return you will be rewarded with fantastic progression opportunities and a basic salary of up to £30,000 + 25 days holiday + pension + bonus.
To apply please attach your CV to this vacancy.