Bid Co-ordinator / Estimator
3 days left
- Full Time
Aldworth James & Bond are keenly seeking to recruit a Bid Co-ordinator / Estimator to join our team of designers, architects, project managers and makers.
About Aldworth James & Bond
Aldworth James & Bond is a multidisciplinary group of architects, designers, project managers, tradespeople and makers. We are skilled in creative architecture, design, joinery, metalwork and finishes. We work all over the world on a range of diverse and exciting projects and installations. We’re known for our attention to detail, focus on quality and also as a happy and challenging place to work.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity for a creative, passionate and diligent Bid Co-ordinator to join our team— the candidate would be assisting the Creative Director and be a new addition to our vibrant & energetic new work team. You will be at the forefront of Aldworth James & Bond’s new projects and be part of an incredibly important team within the company.
This is a full time permanent role based in our workshops and studios in Greenwich, south east London.
- Preparing valuations
- Site visits and surveys
- Working with our creative director and production director on estimates and cost management
- Cost plans
- Procurement, variations and final accounts
Skills, experience & attributes required
- You will have extensive experience within the interiors fit-out industry and be familiar with working on large scale, high end and complex commercial and residential projects
- Skilled in joinery works & fit-out estimations
- Focused attention to detail and fantastic organisation skills
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry, specifically furniture production & interior fit outs
- The ability to read drawings and plans in detail
- Highly proficient in using spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and other members of the team
If you think you are suitable for this role at Aldworth James & Bond please email Dan Benson (head of operations) with your CV and a short covering letter.