Client Service Executive - City of London
5 days left
- Full Time
A brilliant opportunity within an Investment and Wealth Management organisation has arisen for a Client Services Executive to join an established team which provides administration support to Private Client Partners and Consultants.
The role holder will support the Private Client Partners and Consultants in managing their client work and relationships and ensure the companies client administration system is kept compliant and up to date at all times.
The Client Services Executive will ensure that Consultants are effectively supported to allow them to achieve their individual targets in an effective and efficient manner whilst adhering to the businesses processes and compliance framework
- Managing all documentation within the client journey (e.g. composition of routine correspondence, letters of engagement, responding to client correspondence, preparing letters of authority for signing) in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete client application forms in line with suitability report recommendations and ensuring these are received and returned by the client
- Completion of client and provider meeting notes and ensuring these are loaded to the client administration system
- Liaison and work with Central Operations and Paraplanning teams
- Dealing with finance queries including Invoices, billing, commissions, etc.
- Maintaining the customer relations system regarding fact finds (CCQ’s), information, records, actionable and brought forward items with a focus on data quality
- Ensuring the business stays compliant with regulatory requirements and internal processes.
Candidates will need to be educated to A Level standard and have a minimum of 2 years experience working within a Wealth Management or Investment management company, along with product knowledge of ISSA's, SIPPS, and Onshore bonds, without this candidates will not be considered.
Experience of working with high net worth individuals and knowledge of Adviser Office (IRESS) or similar would be desirable.
This role will offer the suitable candidate a competitive salary and benefits package with room to progress in the role.
For further information please contact Ella Britton