Office Manager and Team PA for a Dynamic company in the City!
5 days left
- Full Time
My client who is a dynamic and diverse company are now seeking an incredibly proactive Office manager and PA to 10 team members.
PA duties to the Team
- Extensive diary and address book management
- Email management
- Collation of expense / credit card receipts
- Travel bookings (national and international, visas, accommodation)
- Restaurant / entertainment bookings
Office management duties
- Answering phone calls/opening post
- Travel bookings for team (national and international, visas, accommodation)
- IT management and liaison with outsourced IT company
- Prime responsibility for utilities and facilities management
- Ordering of stationery and office supplies
- Day-to-day monitoring of office upkeep
- Responsible for the filing and management of all office information - both IT server and paper filing
- Meeting room scheduling and management
- HR administration and management
- Maintenance and renewal of all company insurance policies
- Maintenance of office procedure manual
- Liaison with finance department to gain approval for purchases
- Project/event support (booking venues, catering, team, equipment)
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate must have advanced Excel and working knowledge of PowerPoint. Also, be able to start at short notice as there is a handover period. Please note this role will require you to travel outside the UK with the company from time to time.
Multi- Lingual is a huge advantage - French or Spanish as well as English ideally.