Residential Conveyancer/Senior Paralegal
7 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £35000 - £40,000
Contract: Permanent (Full time)
Interested in working with a boutique law firm with a high net worth client portfolio? Are you a Residential Conveyancer/Executive/Solicitor/Senior Paralegal with over 2 years' experience ready to take the next step in your career, encompassing enfranchisement and landed estates? You will need proven experience to a broad range of Residential Property matters, with some exposure to Commercial Property and can hit the ground running with a demanding caseload which you will be required to manage independently.
The firm have a strong culture of teamwork and relentless focus on quality. The team provide a supportive work environment and provide a high quality, comprehensive service to their clients. The prospects of progression and sponsorship of further qualifications is highly supported within this firm.
- Broad experience of Residential Conveyancing
- Some exposure to Commercial Property transactions
- Manage a demanding caseload
- Exposure to working on Residential Development & Plot Sales files
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Residential Property in Sales & Purchases, Transfers of Equity, Re-mortgages, New Homes, Property Investment, Shared Ownership
- CILEx Qualified
- Or qualifying Law Degree
- Any other Conveyancing qualifications with a strong background of work experience in this area will be considered
How to Apply:
If you are someone that is looking for a challenge and want to progress within your career, please apply by clicking the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for further discussion about the role, get in touch with Sonia Thandi at Wells Tobias.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.