7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for a payroll officer to join an industry leading and rapidly growing business on an initial temp to perm business. Based in the Regional Hertfordshire office the Payroll officer will be directly responsible for processing all weekly payroll, supporting with any payroll queries, maintaining the weekly payroll spreadsheet and transferring the information to the internal system.
Key Payroll Officer Responsibilities:
- Bringing payroll in house including investigating potential software packages, analysing their suitability and reporting this to senior management
- Overseeing the implementation and migration of the payroll system to the software package of choice.
- Reconciling the weekly payroll back to the source data and posting into the accounts
- Reporting weekly wage costs to the business by department
- Ensuring compliance with all legislation
- Auditing the payroll records
- Ability to take a methodical and organised approach to handling a large amount of data from various sources in a timely manner
- Important that the candidate can spot and investigate potential errors in the data
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision at times
If you are determined and feel you have the required skill set please do get in contact at