Management Accountant Supervisor
7 days left
- Full Time
A leading Accountancy Firm Company based in the City area, are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant Supervisor on a permanent basis. They are looking for a Fully Qualified Accountant. The roles will be based in the City.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Data processing
- Review and maintenance of Job Control
- Quality control and Peer Review
- Actual v Budget update
- Portfolio allocation
- Monitor deadlines being met by team
- Staffing and Job Plan
- Training and mentoring of staff with technology i
- Statutory year end accounts preparation and working paper file review work
- Fully Qualified Accountant with practice back ground is a must, dealing with Senior Partners and Clients
- Able to produce accounts for sole traders and partneship
- Experience with Sage 50 and Excel
- Able to liaise with Clients and to travel across London.
- Able to train and develop the team
- If this role is of interest please contact Jessica Mundy on / or Debbie Webb on - If you are previously registered with Parkside Recruitment please call and ask to speak with us.