FPGA Design Engineer
My Client based in Cambridge has a requirement for an FPGA design engineer for an initial 3 month contract.
- Development from design to completion.
- Reporting on development to Hardware Manager.
- Experience of design with FPGA's
- Experience in FPGA design using System Verilog
- Experience designing high speed digital circuit boards using Altera Quartus
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, computer science, or a related subject
- Experience using VHDL
This is an interesting opportunity to join a successful team within a stable organisation with the opportunity to extend.
If you are interested in please contact Matthew Wilson ASAP on 0121 616 5700 alternatively please email an up-to-date CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com