Area Manager - London & South East
AREA MANAGER - LONDON & SOUTH EAST
£61,925 PER ANNUM PLUS £6,000 CAR ALLOWANCE PLUS BONUS
White Knight Recruitment are currently working with a large not-for-profit provider who are looking for an Area Manager to cover and overlook their London and South East care homes. Reporting in to the Regional Director, you would be managing, developing and evaluating all aspects of services within the Region. The salary on offer is £61,925 per annum plus car allowance and bonus.
The main responsibilities of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Providing direction and line management to Care Home Managers.
- Ensuring that services meet all relevant regulations and standards and our clients business, legal and performance targets.
- Identifying opportunities for the development of existing and new services, often participating in these developments through to completion.
- To contribute to the development of corporate initiatives and policy development.
- A passion for outstanding care and quality service is essential, along with the desire to strive to achieve excellence in all aspects of the homes environment.
- With a background in health and social care, you will be an experienced senior manager, with a recognised professional qualification and a willingness to develop.
To be considered for the position you must be able to demonstrate your experience in managing services for older persons at a Senior level as well as financial plans, budgets and business planning. Our client are open to those from varied backgrounds and welcome either Nurse or Non Nurse qualified candidates at a Senior Management level.
To discuss the opportunity further please contact Ben Dixon at White Knight Recruitment on or .
Please visit the White Knight Recruitment website for a full list of vacancies from Care Assistants to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.