Management Reporting Analyst
This is a varied role with the primary focus of providing in depth management information to the senior management team. After recent developments in this area of reporting they are looking for candidates to execute high level analysis and continually improve the processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
- provide accurate, relevant MI to the board and management team.
- delivery and evolution of monthly management reporting pack.
- support the board level MI strategy through analysis and reporting on finance key indicators.
- provide greater business understanding through reviews of revenue and cost drivers and presenting this analysis with stakeholders.
- develop reports and information requested by senior management team.
- support the budget and forecasting process and monthly production of KPI reports.
- be part of the team working on the continual improvement and implementation of new data warehouse project to improve management reporting going forward.
Successful candidates will be professionally qualified with experience of providing management information to a senior level. Experience within financial services would be highly advantageous and advance Excel skills are a must.