Part Qualified Assistant Accountant (ACCA/CIMA Studier)
Our client is a niche media business. Established over 30 years they are a global group employing people across the United States, Canada and Europe and the Far East.
Due to the continued growth of the London operation, they are now looking to hire an Accounts Assistant. This is an expanding office which will be controlling the European and Far Eastern Operation. The role is both interesting and diverse, and requires an individual who is flexible and versatile. The successful applicant needs to be equally comfortable to handle all aspects of accounts receivable and get involved in month end preparation as well as roll their sleeves up and get through the more mundane aspects of this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Prepare and send out client invoices in accordance with billing instructions using standard templates.
- Posting of invoice to accounts package (Maconomy)
- Cash allocation of paid invoices on Dynamics
- Quarter end ensure that sub ledger agrees with trial balance
- Issue of project numbers to sales team
- Liasion with other Network AR personnel on payment of invoices through global system.
- Accounts Payable - mainly intercompany invoices and employee expenses.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the preparation of Sales Commissions and entries up to Trial Balance and month end closing and reporting.
The successful applicant will be a numerically orientated Graduate with experience in a similar level role and preferably within the professional services or media sector. They will be able to to demonstrate exposure to accounts receivables and have exposure to revenue recognition. If you looking for an opportunity that offers scope and diversity and you enjoy being part of an organisation that is fresh and innovative and rapidly growing, please apply in the strictest confidence. Study support and Training Available.