3 days left
- Full Time
Benefits Include: Training, commission/bonus, annual leave entitlement, pension scheme, flexible working hours.
Location: Finchley N12, North London
Hours: Full time, Permanent (optional flexible hours)
Ideal start date: ASAP
PHACS (Private Household and Corporate staff) specialises in providing premium household staff including housekeepers, carer and handy men for private homes and offices in London.
We are currently looking for the right candidate to join our growing company as an Administrator/Bookkeeper to assist in delivering a continued high level of service for our clients. The right candidate would be a dynamic self-motivated individual, able to work on their own initiative and be comfortable in assisting with recruitment and business development aspects of the company.
Administrative tasks will include:
- Assisting in recruitment and managing client accounts
- Sourcing, interviewing and recruiting temporary staff for a range of clients
- Business development which will be a mixture of telephone and email based prospecting
- Handling daily new/ existing customer emails/phone enquiries
- Overseeing our workers time-sheets and schedules
- Ensuring company policies/procedures/health and safety is always up-to-date
- Other general office duties
- Raising of sales invoices and credit control
- Reconciliation of customer, supplier and bank accounts
- Updating and maintaining customers records/sales sheet/Quickbooks
- Handle all accounts related queries/reports/purchase ledger
The ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience working in recruitment sector (desirable but not necessary).
- Professional manner and excellent customer service.
- Enthusiasm and drive with a desire to broaden knowledge and experience.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner.
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communications.
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook/e-mail and the internet.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send us your CV and a short cover letter by clicking on the link. We will be in touch end of January and interviews will take place beginning of February.