Senior Company Commercial Solicitor - Peterborough
Senior Company Commercial Solicitor - Peterborough - 8 years PQE +
- Successful legal 500 and chambers listed team within a modern and expanding law firm.
- Excellent and truly market leading beneifts a good salary which will be dependent on experience and other great benefits as part of one of the most comprehensive benefits packages on the market including many perks not seen in other firms such as firm and individual bonus schemes, generous holiday entitlement of up to 30 days, private healthcare, free gym membership and health and wellbeing schemes.
- Dealing with a caseload of commercial matters including advising and drafting on commercial agreements, business acquisitions and disposals, business setup and reorganisations, joint ventures and other general commercial matters.
- You will be joining a current team of 5 lawyers currently within the company commercial team and working closely with colleagues from other commercial departments when required.
- This is a great opportunity for a company commercial lawyer to join a team whereby you will able to continue your career working alongside some of the leading experts in Cambridgeshire working in this area of law.
This role may be of interest to Cambridgeshire based commercial lawyers looking to make the step up to a senior position or alternatively solicitors based in London but looking to cut out the commute into the City but wanting to continue dealing with a caseload of good quality commercial work within an ambitious and growing team.
Please get in touch with Greg at QED legal for further details.