2 days left
- Full Time
Area Sales /Field Sales Manager
£30-60K + VW Passat + Bonus + 2% Growth Bonus + Package
Covering : North London, Watford, Harrow, Uxbridge, City, Romford & Ilford.
Our client: is a market leader in water controls and sanitary equipment with a strong history. They have developed a solid and well respected name within their own niche market and now they are seeking hungry goal orientated Area Sales professionals who want to take the next step and make their mark. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team in the UK, with the backup and support of a family run and globally renowned brand.
We are seeking a Field Sales Manager or Area Sales Managers to cover the North London region.
- Ideally you MUST have at least two years in a sales role - externally
- Preference is for a Field Sales or Area Sales Manager who understands the specification route to market, although this is not essential
Ideally you will be a results orientated and resilient and a highly motivated individual with entrepreneurial qualities to concentrate on generating new qualified leads with industry professionals promoting a range of products in order to generate sales, whilst maintaining relations with existing clients through regular prospecting.
You will be selling into: End Users, Merchants, and Contractors.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- As Area Sales Manager (ASM) you will have responsibility to develop and manage a range of customer types in your defined geographical area. The ASM follows projects from conception to completion, expected to visit all stakeholders from client and architect/specifier at the early design stages through to merchants and installers toward the end of the process.
- Area Sales Manager / Field Sales Manager has a structured week, Monday is a 'client calling day’ from your home - following projects and customers. Tuesday - Friday is out on your patch visiting clients and presenting technical solutions. Meetings will vary from brief interaction in merchant branches over the counter, to detailed design and specification meetings with professional specifiers and end users.
The client gives 4 weeks of technical product training at their Head Office, this is staggered throughout your first year to ensure that the 'real-life’ application is fully understood.
KEY SKILLS for Field Sales / Area Sales role are:
- Takes personal responsibility for actions
- Is results orientated
- Has a positive personal impact
- Has pride in their work
- Displays persistence
- Takes action to complete tasks, acts on opportunities and problems
- Takes initiative to develop their own skills, knowledge and behaviour
- Builds relationships
- Plays an active part in the team
- Remains focused on main priorities
This is really an exciting time for my client and you will be part of the process where your contribution will be valued and well rewarded for this exciting opportunity. The right candidate will not only be able to help shape the future of the Sales function, but you will play a pivotal role in the continuation of the company’s growth.
If you have reached a point and now require change 2017 - then we would like to hear from you.