Epos Technical Support Manager
Epos Technical Support Manager- focused on managing the integration with our chip & pin terminals to Epos partners and merchants.
£60,000 (basic +bonus)
Working for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK (Tech Track 100, 2016)
PaymentSense is a rapidly expanding organisation providing Chip & Pin services to small businesses. We have gone from a start-up in 2009 to the largest merchant provider in the UK. Driven by a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we've developed a business and a culture focused on growth and success.
We have an opportunity for someone experienced in QA and tech support to join our Connect team. Connect is a division of Paymentsense offering an integrated card processing solution to the restaurant and retail trade. Utilising unique technologies, Connect allows merchants to quickly and easily integrate their chip & PIN with many compatible EPOS tills. This is an opportunity to join the fastest growing part of our business in a key development role focused on integration and support for our partners and merchants.
- Quality assurance - testing software (Point of Sale and Card terminal integration), able to diagnose problems through testing and by liaising with both internal and partners’ developers.
- Switching on integration and resolving any integration issues for partners and merchants
- Dealing with live issues through remote access
- Training partners via remote log in through the accreditation and live site testing process
- Creating virtual machines by cloning and creating operating systems using VM Ware
- On-site integrated card terminal installs and training
- Manage integration support for Partners as well as escalations from customer service team
- Assessing procedures and making strategic decisions to improve integration processes
- Manage a team of integration support agents in a target driven environment
- Reporting in to the Connect Group Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Experienced in successfully managing a team of tech/integration support agents, able to motivate a team to achieve target driven results
- Extremely organised in coordinating agents to cover all installation needs
- Excellent people skills both on the phone and face to face
- Training experience
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of the product and issues
- Knowledge of Pipedrive, Zendesk and Jira programmes (nice to have)
- Able to work on call on a rota basis
- Target driven
Why work for us?
We are a people focused company, so spend time making sure we have a great work culture, from beer Fridays to free yoga, excellent bonus schemes and extra holiday days. We win awards for what we do, and have people in the company progress from entry level roles to heads of departments.