2nd Line Support - London - £29k plus bonus
2nd Line Support Engineer, paying up to £29k is urgently required by a financial multi-national company based near Vauxhall who are expanding rapidly. The successful support engineer will be working in a small team and have the prime responsibility of providing support across the UK and European IT Infrastructure, including PC, Server, Telephony and Network support.
Assist in the delivery of IT projects across the Group
Assist with the responsibility for the management and implementation of IT projects, as agreed and assigned.
Take a lead role for the update, maintenance and testing of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes, specifically with a focus on the European operations.
Participate in Corporate Information Security, Risk Management and Audit activities.
Assist in the ongoing development of existing systems, and the development of new tools to increase system automation and team efficiency.
- Ideally 3 years' experience in a multi-site, networked environment of more than 50 PCs is required.
- Experience of supporting Avaya Telephony Systems using IPOffice or Call Centre based equipment is required.
- Experience of Project Delivery
- Proven support skills for Microsoft Operating Systems products including:
- All desktop operating systems since (and including) Windows XP
- Server Operating Systems since Windows 2003 Server.
- Understanding of Ethernet network topologies, firewalling and TCP/IP are required.
Excellent verbal and written communication is required.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Company and for the right person, the Company will pay up to £29k and offer a fantastic benefits package that includes a bonus.
If you have the right skills and experience, please click the apply now function.