Research & Insight Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
- Are you an Insight and market research specialist looking for an entrepreneurial and vibrant environment that will support your career and let you run with your ideas?
- Are you keen to work on a wide range of methodologies and projects sectors?
- Do you have strong experience of online research or keen start using more digital platforms and innovative approaches as tools for your insight delivery?
Research & Insight manager
Our London based client are keen to recruit their next team member into the company. Due to huge successes and a very healthy growth they are the teams and are looking for people from junior exec to senior manager / Associate director level to work across their mainly qualitative online research platform and tools. They are a medium sized company, with a creative, strategic and insight focused offering where no project will be the same. In this type of environment, you can develop quickly and there is an excellent support structure with regular reviews and appraisals, extra training budget and you will get to sculpt your own job role focusing on strengths or areas you want development. This is a great place to improve, move forward and top up your skills. They employ both a rigorous and creative approach. The team is highly collaborative with an open and flats structure.
You’ll be working on some prestigious accounts with top tier brand across Media, FMCG, technology, Automotive and Retail juggling a mix of genuinely interesting briefs. To apply to become part of this exciting and friendly company, firstly what you’ll need is a strong commercial and entrepreneurial mind-set, proven strategic and insight driven thinking and strong interest and passion for consumer brands. They will also be looking for people who are excellent at driving their own agendas as well as working in team, a strong ability and experience in project management, some experience presenting to clients and some knowledge of research designing and conducting Quant and some Qualitative research will also be needed.
What’s also important is that you can show you are a driven character with a genuine passion for what you do that clearly comes across to your colleagues and clients alike. Bags of initiative, a commercial head and a willingness to get stuck as well as good communication and presentation skills will be needed.
This company offers flexible working when needed, time in Lieu and good benefits.
If you want to find out more and see how this role will help you enjoy your work and develop you skills then please apply
- Experience working with consumer brand in and insight and strategy environment
- Some experience of qualitative or quantitative research in an agency or consultancy setting
- Some online or offline focus group moderation would be ideal
- Strong ability to synthetises data and drive through effective insights & research recommendation.
- Must enjoy client facing work and show a strong commercial understanding
- Excellent presentation skills and a genuine love for working in cutting edge research
- "Can do" approach, creative, bags of initiative and must love problem solving
- Must have existing right to work in the UK.
- Must have experience working in the relevant UK markets
JOB VACANCY - Senior Account Executive / Senior Research manager / Strategic Research Manager / Insight Consultant / Associate Director
SALARY - £30-56,000 basic + benefits + bonus (doe)
BENEFITS - some flexible working, time in Lieu and usual benefits
LOCATION - Central London - Zone 1
If you are interested please apply or contact Ginny Legg at Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd -enlightconsulting.co.uk