Collections Team Leader
6 days left
- Full Time
Manage and develop a team of Telephone Negotiators in order to enhance performance, meet departmental standards and make sure targets are met, whilst ensuring compliance with legislation and Company policies and procedures.
Agree and implement individual and team objectives and targets and monitor performance against objectives / targets, proactively taking action to address any issues or concerns.
Enhance team collections, by providing a supportive, motivational and informative environment.
- Accountable for the overall delivery of the teams collections targets, KPI’s and other objectives set.
- Ensure all the collections work undertaken complies with current and new legislation.
- Ensure the principles of treating customers fairly, of applying sound information security procedures and awareness of the company quality controlled practice and procedures, are adopted by all Collections staff.
- Enthusiastically accept and promote any change, keeping an open mind and positively supporting the team to adapt to all changes.
- Responsible for the day to day activities and management of the team.
- Lead, motivate and develop all direct reports. Set challenging objectives and regularly monitor performance against objectives. Provide regular feedback and coaching, to ensure all direct reports achieve their maximum potential.
- Communicate regularly with the team e.g. buzz sessions, performance 1 to1 meetings etc.
- Develop cross functional relationships and work collaboratively with all areas of the business to achieve collection goals.
- Operate as part of a flexible Operational Management team and undertake ad hoc project work as requested.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.