2 days left
- Full Time
A leading Commercial Company based in West London are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. They are looking for the ideal candidate to come from a Chartered Accountancy training background and you must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA) in order to apply.
your key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for 1 direct report
- Responsible for preparation and review of financials, and other reports
- Develop financial forecasts for presentation to stakeholders to support financial decisions
- Provide financial forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and regulatory requirements, and oversee mergers and acquisition activities related to audits and finance
- Prepare and oversee Statutory reporting for multiple entities in EMEA
- Prepare and/or review Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare analytics and financial models
- Primary contact point for Auditing activities, both interim and annual external and internal audits.
- Person Specification:
- 3-5 years minimum of experience in a General Ledger Reporting and Forecasting
- A business, finance or accounting degree or even a master's in one of these subjects is advantageous.
- Professional qualifications preferred ones being ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Relevant European language fluency an advantage (French German Spanish Italian preferable).
- Experience of managing teams
- Exposure of looking at financials and providing feedback and advising Finance Director level
- Exposure to project management and Process Improvement (ideal).
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures.If this role is of interest to you please apply directly to Jessica Mundy or Debbie Webb at Parkside Recruitment or if you are registered with us please call the office on and ask to speak to either one of us.
- The client will provide a benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and life assurance scheme and a discounted health scheme.