Legal Secretary - Immigration Law
2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently searching for Legal Secretary to join a reputable, mid-sized firm based in the West End.
We've placed many of the firm's support staff and have received excellent feedback from our candidates.
You will support a team of 6 fee earners working in Immigration Law.
As well as the regular Secretarial duties such as diary management, billing and file management, you will be responsible for preparing court bundles on large, complex court cases.
You will also be able to work with a level of autonomy, managing client enquiries and using your own initiative to provide appropriate solutions.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary/PA (immigration preferred, but not essential)
- A minimum typing speed of 60wpm and intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- A positive attitude paired with a dedicated work ethic and flexibility to work over time during busy periods
What's in it for you?
The firm offer:
- Gym membership (to a local gym or reasonable contribution to employee's gym of choice)
- Private medical insurance
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.