O&M Engineer - Solar PV
7 days left
- Full Time
Working for one of the UK's leading solar farm O&M providers, you will be in charge of a portfolio of multi-MW solar sites. You will be responsible for carrying out both corrective and schedule preventative electrical maintenance. Ensuring that each solar farm is performing to it's peak capacity.
The company are rapidly growing and are hoping to double in size over the next 2 years. Full training will be provided.
- Solar electrical installation/maintenance experience desirable.
- 17th Edition City & Guilds
- Low Voltage or High Voltage electrical maintenance skills, preferably in solar or on other industrial sites.
- Electrical fault finding, diagnosis and repair.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Motivated, problem solver with a superb work ethic.
- Accustomed to working outdoors.
- Freely mobile and able to travel to sites across the region.
- Full UK drivers license.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading solar company with huge growth prospects. Please apply now for immediate consideration.