Senior Nursery Nurse - Room Leader
A beautiful nursery in Putney is looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their dedicated and expanding team working as a Senior Nursery Nurse / Room Leader. This is a well-established independent nursery which are is operational Monday - Friday all year round. The nursery aims to provide a safe and stimulating environment for all the children to play within while also maintaining the children’s learning and development using the EYFS curriculum by planning and observing the children every day.
- Ensuring that the EYFS curriculum is implemented, through imaginative, creative and child-led initiatives.
- Taking on the role of key worker for your designated children.
- Working in partnership with parents by providing effective feedback on their child’s learning and holding one to one meetings.
- Supporting your colleagues and contributing positively to the culture and reputation of the nursery
- Adhering to Nursery policies and procedures which includes the Safeguarding and Health and Safety of all children.
Experience in the role of a Nursery Nurse and/or Room Leader
A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
At least two year’s experience within the Early Years preferably
Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
An understanding of safeguarding procedures
A passion for working with children under 5 years old
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.