Network Engineer(Cisco,CCNA,ASA,VPN,2nd & 3rd Line Support)
4 days left
- Full Time
Network Operations Center Engineer in Surrey, UK
Keywords (Network Engineer, Wireless,CCNA,ASA,VPN,Security,Systems) Engineer, CCNP)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To provide 2nd and 3rd line support to our customers across a broad range of Security and Routing / Switching solutions.
- Excellent customer-facing and telephone support skills are required.
- The successful applicant would be expected to provide remote support to our customers.
- This would involve remote configuration and troubleshooting, and therefore any potential candidate must be able to demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills on Security and R&S technologies (Cisco ASA and VPN skills are essential to this role).
- The recruitment process is likely to involve a technical lab assessment.
- Experience of a help-desk environment, working to SLAs, and using 'trouble-ticket’ applications would be beneficial.
- Any additional skills around security products or wireless would be advantageous.
- The successful applicant will be required to participate in a shift pattern with the other engineers in the team, as well as providing on-call cover which is shared with the other engineers in the team (on average, 1 week in 4).
- Valid Cisco CCNA accreditation
- Strong Cisco ASA troubleshooting
- Strong Cisco VPN configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies and wireless troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Troubleshooting tools such as wireshark
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Wireless
- CCNP (R&S / Wireless / Security)
- Juniper SRX