Swedish or Norwegian speaking Trainee Broker (Sales) - Aircraft Charters
South West London
Training salary of £25,000, increasing substantially thereafter, uncapped commission, most good Brokers at least double or triple their basic salary with 2 -3 years.
The biggest attraction of this Sales Executive role by far is the level of career progression. This job is big now, but just wait for a few years and you will see how fast your career grows
This is a leading aircraft broker with a track record of providing an unparalleled service in the field of chartering aircraft of every conceivable type. After year on year growth over the past 15 years, this company has become synonymous with quality, availability and customer service.
Due to continuing increases in market share and their ambitious plans for 2017 and beyond, the time is now to jump on board with this rising star.
You are responsible for building relationships with customers and developing existing accounts in the UK. This is sales, where the focus is quality, not quantity. This is tailored sales, where every pitch you make will be adapted to each client.
The focus in the first year is solid foundations. You are not required to generate revenue in the first year, although most do. Learning the industry, networking, understanding the market and making a name for yourself are the priorities in year one. After you develop a network of clients you will organise and sell flights on aircraft to your clients.
The job is varied, fast paced and great fun, you may be motivated my earning big commission, career progression, working in a friendly fast paced environment or all 3- this role provides all of the above!
- Incredible earning potential, In excess of £100,000 after 3-5 years.
- Investment in you and your development that can be found nowhere else.
- Mentoring by senior, prolific and successful entrepreneurs.
- Benefits including discounts, free gym membership, private healthcare and a generous pension scheme and others.
- The opportunity to travel the world or to relocate to one of several office locations including Paris, Madrid, New York, Dubai, Sidney, Singapore, Hong Kong and others.
- Career opportunity based on merit, not time served that will exceed your expectations.
- Customer service
- Problem solving
- Fluency in Swedish or Norwegian
- Experience in a targeted or commission based sales role.
- Ambitious with the drive to grow your career and earnings in this faced paced and dynamic industry