Head of Digital Marketing - Global Market Lead - London - £100K
Head of Digital Marketing - Global Market Lead - London - £100K + Package
My client is a global organisation and a leader in their chosen field, with close to 250,000 members of staff. Their UK operations are well established now looking to grow to the next stage. They are about to start a full digital transformation within the business and are looking to appoint a Head of Digital Marketing who will work closely with the Digital Director and the board. This is an excellent opportunity to start at the ground level of this transformation create a new digital marketing strategy and implement a new CRM system.
- As the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be accountable for the design, development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy to build brand presence across the digital ecosystem;
- Develop strategies for 'always on' digital marketing to support objectives for the business.
- Run the digital account for Paid Search, Paid Social and Display activity.
- Develop CRM strategy to build relationships with existing customers and provide the strategic framework for all policies, including the development of marketing content, use of Social Media to engage and interact.
- Lead all SEO, Earned Social and Content Marketing activities.
- Strong senior experience in Digital marketing.
- Strong experience in management of SEO and PPC
- Experience of the management of Social Media (Earned & Paid)
- A proven track record in successfully presenting business cases to business performance.
- Healthcare industry or relevant complex multi-channel service based organizations.
- Experience in creation of a CRM strategy.
- Demonstrable track record of improved business performance from marketing.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Head of Digital Marketing role, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a Head of Digital Marketing which this role would suit, feel free to forward the details on.