Benefit Package:22 days’ holiday, BUPA medical insurance, Accident and Sickness Insurance, Life Assurance, Pension contributions, Company Vehicle
Our Client: One of the largest Design, Installation & Maintenance companies in the south of England. As a company they provide a design, installation & maintenance service covering Electrical / Mechanical / Electrical /Fire & Security they are currently looking for an Electrician.
- To carry out the duties of a domestic/commercial electrician working to the highest standard, to achieve optimum customer satisfaction.
- Carry out electrical work in domestic, commercial, industrial buildings, including consumer unit changes, electrical rewires, wiring upgrades, minor works repairs and fault finding.
- Carry out periodic inspection and testing and completing of the necessary test certification in accordance with IEE Wiring Regulations.
- To undertake testing of portable and fixed electrical equipment (PAT Testing).
- To liaise with customers to arrange appointments, access arrangements, discuss works etc. as required.
- To work with, and provide information relating to technical matters, to any group as directed by the Contract Supervisor.
- To liaise with other staff, Surveyors and Sub-contractors as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all paperwork including job tickets and timesheets and ensure this is passed to your Coordinator/Manager within agreed timescales.
- To accept progress and complete accurately all works allocated via the mobile working device (PDA’s).
- To attend meetings, training sessions and conferences as required.
This list of responsibilities and duties is not exhaustive and the Company will expect you to perform other duties relevant to the job title.
A fully qualified Electrician accredited with the following:
- City & Guilds 236 (part 1 and 2)
- City & Guilds 2382 (Seventeenth Edition)
- City & Guilds 2391 (inspection & testing)
- A valid driving licence and the ability to drive a company van and comply with the requirements of the company insurers.
- A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of electrical installation works of both 230v and 400v.
- ECS Gold Card
- Experience of using mobile working devices (PDA’s & mobiles)