Reporting and Planning Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Reporting and Planning Analyst
Salaries start at £22,217 + Excellent Benefits
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 1st February 2017
The role holder will be responsible for specific day-to-day delivery of management information and reporting outputs, providing reporting and analysis which adds value, is easy to interpret and articulates a clear story which drives/informs leadership action. They will contribute to the development, quality and efficiency of reporting.
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly information as required by stakeholders including but not limited to the Board of Management pack and information to support reporting required for various committees.
• Track performance of the business against budget, forecast and prior year and report monthly on the position, including profitability reporting at a customer level and a profit and loss statement for the department.
• Develop sound working relationships cross functionally and companywide to improve and maintain data quality.
• Provide analysis and give insight into data on a variety of aspects of the operation.
• Use Insight 4 to analyse our residual value and maintenance positions against our competitors. This assists with winning new business and also retaining existing customers.
• Proactively develop and continuously improve outputs to anticipate the future needs of stakeholders.
• Build Business Objects reports.
• Collate, interpret and format presentations for the management team.
• Actively engage with stakeholders to establish their reporting requirements.
• Where appropriate, provide challenge and offer alternative solutions to stakeholders to drive optimal outcomes highlighting all threats and opportunities.
• Produce and analyse monthly complaint data to be submitted to the relevant committees and the FCA.
• Ensure all relevant procedures give optimum effectiveness for all reporting related activity.
• Active involvement in all relevant projects, understanding the impacts of reporting requirements to include relevant gathering, testing and implementation.
• Support other ad hoc tasks as required.
Company car + discounted loan car scheme, annual discretionary bonus, 27 days holiday, generous pension scheme, private healthcare, free on-site parking, and much more!
How we support you
The training at VWFS is amazing, there are lots of opportunities to learn and grow, and excellent work is well-recognised. For many of our people, the big attraction is the opportunity to work with leading automotive brands in a fantastic environment; We have a call centre like no other, an inspiring workspace complemented by a supportive, friendly team culture.
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) provides finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. The Group includes some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands; Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Ducati, MAN and Scania.
Skills and Experience Required
Skills and Experience Required:
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Proven analytical skills.
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
• Self-motivated, with excellent organisational skills and ability to use own initiative through creative thinking, problem solving and critical analysis.
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail whilst meeting demanding deadlines.
• Experience of actively managing stakeholders at varying levels.
• Advanced PC literacy, strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are required for reporting requirements.
• Working knowledge and experience of Business Objects.
• Sound understanding of all relevant VWFS systems and their interactions e.g. CMS, SAP FI, CRM, and AVAYA.
• Experience within the Financial Services and/or relevant Automotive sector(s).
• Awareness of legislation impacting the business, including Data Protection, Consumer Credit, FCA.
• A thorough understanding of the VWFS UK Limited product portfolio and the behaviours of products
Volkswagen Financial Services (UK) Limited [VWFS] is the finance and leasing arm of the Volkswagen Group. Funding products, for retail and business user customers, are developed and delivered to the Volkswagen Group retailer networks to assist them in maximising their vehicle sales and income opportunities. VWFS has grown year-on-year by continually developing its products and approach to managing customers.