Consultant Engineer/Technical Consultant - Cisco
Roles: We’re searching for Engineers and Technical Consultants specialising in Cisco Networking Technologies
Our client is one of the world’s leading communication providers, specialising in communication network and services globally.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for Consultant Engineers at various seniority levels focussed on Cisco Networking technologies.
- Each role will vary in level of responsibilities and duties.
- Each position will involve design and implementation of various technologies to meet client’s requirements.
- The more senior consultants will lead the technical delivery of projects, whereas the more junior consultants/engineers will participate in the delivery of projects.
- Main responsibilities include:
- Always strive to meet customer expectations and technical requirements.
- Produce and maintain documentation related to projects and ensure that accurate information is always available.
- Form technical relationships with clients to maximize opportunities.
- Assist the account team with technical pre-sales support when needed.
- Attend technical training and seminars to increase knowledge.
- Become a trusted advisor in a specific technology area by developing knowledge.
- Contribute to identifying and winning incremental business.
- Successfully deliver technical solutions.
- Meet KPIs and financial targets.
Skills & Experience:
- CCNA, CCNP or CCIE accredited or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Strong experience of working with Cisco networking technologies and working directly with clients and delivering solutions in line with requirements.
- Experience in design, configuration and support of one or more of the following technologies:
- Palo Alto
- Applied knowledge of common protocols e.g. BGP, MPLS, OSPF.
- Experience in leading or working as part of an effective team.
- Proven experience of working in groups and ability to mentor and share knowledge with others.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Commercially astute.
- The South