Graduate Finance Commercial Executive - £30K OTE Year 1 - IMMEDIATE START
I'm currently working with a market leader in the R&D Tax consultancy space. Their expertise lies in advising both public and private sector clients on Tax benefits which can be accrued through projects and programmes delivered for R&D purposes.
They offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly environment with an energetic and ambitious team. The remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firms overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress extremely quickly.
Since 2009 they have grown by over 100 team members. They place a huge emphasis on team training and development and ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. Teams are regularly rewarded with incentives (e.g. iPads, city breaks, spa days, nights out etc) in addition to an achievable uncapped bonus structure.
They are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following...
- 2:1 Degree level or equivalent in any subject
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- You must be confident and articulate, particularly on the telephone
- Target driven
- Sales experience is desired but not essential
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK Focusing on companies with research and development departments
- Working in sectors ranging but not limited to Pharmaceutical, Financial, Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering, F1, Digital and Software
- Approaching new sectors on behalf of the firm
- £30k 1st year OTE
- Fast-track career progression opportunities (the first promotion is typically attained within 3-6 months).
- Successful candidates progress quickly through the following roles:
- Junior Management
- Business Development Executive
- In addition, Leyton offers excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as private healthcare, matched pension and overseas end of year retreats.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious Graduates seeking a friendly, hard working environment, where success is rewarded.