Financial Analyst - London City
4 days left
- Full Time
UK Financial Planning Analyst
Our client is looking for a talented new Financial Planning Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. The Financial Planning department provides regulated advice to clients and prospects on areas of business such as pension transfers, bond surrenders, investment taxation and structure suitability. The advice can be in the form of written recommendations or through verbal communication directly or indirectly with the clients and prospects.
- Review prospective client's existing pension and investment bond arrangements to determine whether a transfer is suitable.
- Review and assess the ability of Fisher Investments to manage within existing pension or investment bond structures
- Provide direct communication of Financial Planning advice to prospective and/or existing clients
- University Graduate or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Level 4 Qualification - CCI Diploma in Financial Planning/ Regulated Financial Planning preferable.
- Ability to speak French or another European language is a plus.
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Quantitative in nature
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Very strong understanding of Financial Planning principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Basic salary will be £40k with a £10k bonus and other benefits.