Internal sales Executive inbound and outbound
4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic business with impressive growth plans!
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a B2B TelesalesExecutive to join their energetic and exciting business based in Guildford. We are offering a basic salary of £21,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus genuine commission potential and performance related company bonus. OTE 28k
specialises in fully managed laundry facilities for multi-occupancy schemes - such as Universities and Leisure resorts. The target markets are in a growth phase so there is great demand for our products and services.
TheB2B Telesales Executive Role:
You will actively research and prospect new customer appointments for our field based sales team, with our solutions. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team in an inbound/outbound telesales role where full training will be given to ensure you have everything you need to be successful.
Key Responsibilities of theB2B Telesales Executive:
- Manage call lists on a daily basis
- Book in quality appointments for the field sales team.
- Receive and react to inbound calls from campaigns and advertising.
- Research new business opportunities via the internet
- Ensure the database is updated daily with all relevant information.
Skills & Experience required by theB2B Telesales Executive:
- A confident and effective communicator at all levels.
- Target driven with an articulate telephone manner.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to multi-task efficiently.
- Previous telesales and/or customer service experience is essential.
Offering a basic salary of £19,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus monthly commission based at their modern Head Offices there in Guildford Surrey.
Office hours: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm - Monday to Friday.
Previous experience that maybe beneficial: lead generation, telesales prospecting, call-centre, business development, outbound calls and appointment booking.
There are excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants within two weeks, but if you do not hear within that timeframe please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.