Inside Sales Rep - Advertising Technology
Inside Sales Rep - Advertising Technology - £27500-30000 base, £45000-50000 Uncapped OTE + Benefits
This solution brings the next generation of online advertising directly into the hands of the brands direct, by circumventing the agencies they can offer a cheaper solution, hand back control to the brands and really get closer to the consumer.
Working programmatically this solution leverages the largest collection of UK consumer data to offer the most personalised and targeted advertising campaign in the industry - working across mobile, social, digital TV and web.
They’re a very successful company that continues to grow, they’ve kept the agileness of a start up coupled with the stability of a larger organisation. And of course it comes with a rich selection of benefits which only gets better over time.
Primarily focused on building high quality and consultative pipeline leveraging the companies brand name and database to contact bluechip firms, the role will then evolve into full sales over the 1st year including F2F’s meetings and closing small deals
· To build pipeline by cold calling, pitching and consulting the clients aiming to produce meetings and qualified leads
· To be the 1st line of contact with clients, to know the market and technology inside and out, act as a trusted advisor and pitching in a very consultative manner
· Utilising the marketing teams, existing database and existing clients to generate interest
· Getting around gatekeepers and to pitch to key decision makers often e-commerce and marketing managers
· Consistently deliver results and hit KPIs without too much hand holding, booking 8-10 meetings per month
· Attend events, pitching live demos over WebEx and controlling a large part of the sales process
· 1+ years’ telephone sales experience, within SaaS ideally within digital marketing or advertising technology
· Experience at prospecting and researching new clients
· Experience at cold calling, handling objections, getting round gate keepers and pitching to decision makers
· Interest in advertising, programmatic, social, email, mobile and digital marketing
· Experience working in the UK markets in a must!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.