Analyst/ Credit Control
We are looking for an Analyst that has a Credit Control background and is looking for an opportunity that can be the next step in their career.
About The Role
Within this role, you will be providing detailed analysis that supports the Sales Ledger function of 3 different business units.
Acting as the main contact between the account management and business teams, you will be analysing financial information and communicating this if any issues arise.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating and analysing monthly debtor reports, identifying aged debt and unallocated cash
- Analysing and creating an awareness of impacts to the invoicing eg. VAT rate changes
- Proactively resolving issues identified within the monthly debtor reports
- Report on the aged debt and aged balances
- Provide analysis on bank reconciliations
- Take the lead on improving the debtor reporting process
About Our Client
This role is working for a household name that will give you a great business to add to your CV and open up new opportunities for the future.
To apply for this role we are looking for the following skills, experiences and attributes:
- Strong Analytical experience
- A background and understanding of the Credit Control process
- Strong IT skills including Excel up to Pivot Table level
- The ability to interact with Finance and Non-Finance staff within the business
Things You Should Know
This role comes with a full benefits package including Pension, Healthcare and Bonus. Career progressive opportunities will present themselves within the business.
Commutable from: Cobham, Crawley, Dorking, Epsom, Gatwick, Guildford, Horsham, Leatherhead, Redhill, Reigate
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)