Swedish speaking Accounts Receivable
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Accounts Receivable with Swedish who loves to deal with numbers, data entry, suppliers and colleagues on a daily basis. Ideally you need Sales Ledger, Accounts Payable or Credit Control experience and be able to work towards targets, have an open and honest approach, great attention to details and love to work with Swedish speaking clients.
Previous experience in roles such as Sales Ledger, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable or Bookkeeping is ideal. The ideal candidate also needs to be happy to use/learn several different computer systems and use your accounting skills daily.
- Excellent level written and spoken English
- Swedish to mother tongue standard
- Solid numeracy skills and a great attention to detail is essential
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or general Accounts Administration / Transaction or data entry is highly recommended but not essential
- Skills in dealing with invoices, archives, documentation and other financial administration is essential
- Ability and interested to master several databases and software systems is a must
- General enthusiasm and stability is preferred
- Able and willing to work in a high pressure environment, enjoying the buzz
Please do not apply if you don't live around Essex / Hertfordshire or are not able to commute to Essex/Hertfordshire on a daily basis.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.