6 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager (IT) - London - MS Gold Partner Consultancy
Salary £Competitive DOE + attractive benefits package
A growing contemporary Microsoft Gold Partner in central London are currently looking to add a Project Manager to their MS Dynamics consultancy practice.
- Scoping the solution by providing a clear, accurate and workable brief and then ensuring this works in practice
- Devising functional solutions to meet client and Infinity requirements
- Training can be offered for the right candidate to customise and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Managing projects to ensure that delivery is to time and to budget
- Liaising with colleagues to specify solution elements that require development
- Acting as the client liaison point for projects
- Acting in a consulting role with the client, providing liaison, ongoing communication, managing client expectations and dealing with client issues
- Undertaking data migration exercises alongside the client
- Delivering user and administrator training
This role requires experience of the delivery of projects in corporate environments and requires someone who understands how businesses work. In particular:
- A proven track record of management and implementation of a number of successful solutions within established client companies
- Experience in large scale multi stakeholder software projects
- Ability to develop clear understandings of clients' needs and incorporate them into a solution
- Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery
- Demonstrable Project Management experience of full life-cycle software implementations
- Experienced managing Stakeholders to C-level
- Project management qualification (Prince2, MS SureStep etc.)
- Experienced managing larger scale projects and project teams
This is an exciting time to join a Gold Partner practice in Central London, and would be an ideal career move for a PM looking to enhance their Dynamics CRM commercial exposure.
Please get in touch for immediate consideration on , or
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable recruitment experts. Blue Pelican Technology comprises highly trained consultants with more than 30 years combined experience within their specialist markets. As part of our Standards you can be assured of an enhanced level of service whether you're dealing with us as a candidate or client ().
You can view all our vacancies on our web site or call and ask for the Technology Division for further information.