Senior Technical coordinator - £60,000-£70,000 + package
A senior technical coordinator is urgently required for a highly successful developer operating in North London. The sites will be a mixture of flats, townhouses, RC Frames and various type units, from 60-200. The developer works throughout North London and Northern Home Counties.
You will be reporting to the technical manager and will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Technical Manager in Development Programme preparation.
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager, brief, manage and drive the external Consultants in the preparations, issue and approval of construction information and sales/ conveyance information.
- Attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspections.
- Review and produce development costs schedules on a monthly basis and agree action with the Technical manager.
- General liaison and co-ordination between other parties, both internal and external.
- Responding to site queries and resolving technical and/or construction problems.
- Reviewing value engineering and enhancement opportunities, focusing on show home delivery.
To apply for this roll you will need to be technically qualified and experienced in the residential sector. This developer has an excellent reputation for staff retention due to the vibrant team environment and numerous opportunities to progress your career. The projects are an exciting mix of RC, flats and housing with many more going through the planning process.