Internal & Change Communications Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is the name behind some of the world's best sports, outdoor and fashion brands. They are looking for an Internal & change communications manager on a year long FTC to join the team during a time of significant business transformation.
They are a third-generation, family-owned business - and we retain strong family values. The global headquarters are in the UK and they employ 2,000 people across 20 countries around the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and creative internal & change communications professional to join the Communications team.
During a time of significant business transformation, communications will play a critical role in engaging our employees with our vision and business strategy, as well as our shorter-term business activities.
As part of our Communications team, you'll develop and implement our internal business communications plans and work with the team to align activities with employee value and engagement communications. You'll also lead change communications initiatives across the organisation that support and harness our culture, to help our people through change.
What you need;
- The ability to use insights to develop brilliant internal communications plans that align with and support the delivery of a communications strategy.
- A strong track-record in delivering change communications for complex international commercial organisations.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills and the ability to write in our company tone of voice.
- Outstanding organisational and event management skills.
- The ability to devise, develop and manage creative briefs.
- An agile approach and knowledge of how to best set, monitor and measure communications activities, with a view to continually improving outputs.
- Sound and demonstrable knowledge of internal and change communications best practise and new/emerging communications techniques and technologies.
For more information pleas get in touch on