4 days left
- Full Time
UX Designer - Financial Data Products - London
Superb opportunity for a talented and ambitious User Experience (UX) Designer to join an established international financial data brand, based in Central London.
The business is undergoing a period of transformational change, building digital capabilities for research product delivery across desktop / web apps and native mobile apps, with the customer firmly at the centre.
- Self-driven, with passion for user-centric design principles.
- Prior experience designing for B-B web and mobile applications
- Demonstrable understanding of user centred design (UCD), design thinking and service design.
- Ability to create compelling wireframes describing complex functionality.
- Proven ability to deliver both rapid and complex prototypes.
- Expert knowledge of UX tools: preferably Omnigraffle, Justinmind, Axure, Balsamic, Adobe CS, Sketch, etc
- Experience of producing Information Architecture for projects of all sizes.
- Keen eye for design & Aesthetics.
- Experience of working in Agile methodology projects
- Experience of documenting UI/UX & IA into development stories.
- A degree in subjects related to HCI, Product Design, Design Computing, Information Architecture would be beneficial.
- 2-5 years of professional post graduate experience.
- Experience of Financial Services and Investment Management a bonus
- Develop and maintain wireframe mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications and other design documents to communicate design concepts.
- Support product managers to devise innovative solutions, and support the generation of production documentation.
- Collaborate with our local and overseas development teams to implement great user experience.
- Work with our Head of CX to create a cohesive and highly effective user experience across a wide range of products and platforms.
- Assist with user research and usability testing to ensure user requirements are met.
- Work with our development teams to implement a great user experience across all of our web and mobile solutions.
This is a very exciting role, working within a team of professional and talented people, helping to deliver amazing and complicated products with an eye for usability and design.
Key words: UX, user experience, design, web, mobile, desktop, native, apps, UCD, user-centred, omnigraffle, justinmind, axure, balsamic, adobe cs, sketch, agile, wireframing, mockups, IA, HCI, human computer interaction, product design, finance, financial, data, b2b, permanent, London, UK.