Finance Business Partner
6 days left
- Full Time
AM Finance is working with a leading recruitment consultancy in London. Our client is recruiting a Finance Business Partner to work closely with the Group Financial Controller and Divisional Leaders.
Your role will be to provide accurate management information on which business decisions are based
Main responsibilities of Finance Business Partner will include:
Production of monthly management accounts, monthly and weekly forecasts
Running a training program for the consultants on general financial knowledge and specific processes e.g. invoicing, credit control, bank and cash reconciliations
Production and presentation of monthly results at both Team and Board meetings.
Assisting in the Annual Budgets and Quarterly Forecasting.
Enable the Stakeholders in the business to understand the financials and help them grow their businesses
In order to succeed in this position, as a Finance Business Partner you will be:
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Advanced spreadsheet and PC skills
- Take a rolled up sleeves approach when working with the consultants and group financial controller
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines under pressure
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet tight deadlines as required
For more information please apply to Carolyn Beckford via the application button