Customer Advice and Information Officer for Regulatory Body
A healthcare regulatory body based in the heart of the West End is currently recruiting a Customer Advice and Information Officer on a permanent basis
- Respond professionally to telephone and written queries from members of the public, registrants and other organisations about the organisation`s role, functions and procedures.
- Field and forward more complex queries for administrative follow-up, where appropriate, ensuring that requests are adequately and efficiently referred within the organisation.
- Identify and record issues raised by enquirers to assist the organisation fulfil its functions and deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Provide reception services at the company`s offices.
- Keep up to date on the company`s guidance and policies.
- Keep up date with the latest developments in other organisations where the Council`s customers may need to contact for further information.
- Enter and retrieve information from bespoke Council and department databases, and carry out routine maintenance and updating of these databases as required.
- Use manual and electronic systems to ensure accurate record-keeping, and work within agreed principles and policy to ensure that data storage is pertinent and reliable.
Candidates MUST have a background within a busy customer focused environment, either within housing legislation or a regulatory body, have a high standard of written and spoken English for responding to written and telephone queries clearly and accurately, experience of responding to a high and varied workload, including telephone calls and emails and must be used to working in a deadline driven environment.
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)
Please note, all successful interviewees will need to provide a Supporting Statement.
All applications will need to be in by Friday 3rd February 2017
Due to high volume of CV`s received, we will only contact successful candidates.