UI/UX Designer - Central London
3 days left
- Full Time
UI/UX Designer - Central London - To £55k plus bonus & benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing start-up changing the face of management consulting through innovative mobile apps. They are now looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer to join their team, who is passionate about human behaviour and interaction, and has strong design skills within a mobile start-up environment.
What we need from you:
- Strong focus on the user, with a passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in mobile UX/UI research and best practice
- A hands-on approach to design, development and testing
- Proven background in design and a meticulous attention to detail
- End-to-end experience of the design process, from definition to delivery
- A keen interest in human behaviour and how users interact with applications
- Skilled at rapid prototyping, testing and iterating
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others, though able to work autonomously when needed
- Proficiency in Sketch/Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as InVision or Marvel
What you’ll be doing:
- Working on cutting edge design and user experience across the full app lifecycle
- Working alongside the product and tech team to ensure the design vision translates into user-friendly execution
- Using a variety of visualisation tools to ensure each step of the product journey is tangible and testable
- Driving user testing and analysing insight to inform rapid product iteration and constant enhancement
- Collaborating with the consulting team to define the business' IP around 'Enterprise UX’
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone looking for strong professional development within a supportive, yet autonomous, environment. The company boasts a competitive salary, with a huge 30% bonus, and a host of standard and personalised benefits to suit you. Early application is essential, as this role won’t be around for long!
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.mobile-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Key words: UX, UI, user experience, user interface, design, development, mobile, app, application, London, permanent, management consulting, start-up, startup, human behaviour, interaction, tech, Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision, Marvel, prototyping, visualisation, user testing