Paralegal for International Investment Bank
Our client is an International Investment Bank and are currently recruiting for a Paralegal.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to gain excellent experience within this busy and dynamic working environment.
As a Paralegal you would have completed the LPC or BPTC and be available immediately.
The role will involve and not limited to:
- Conducting due diligence on clients to identify issues that may present potential legal, regulatory, sanctions or reputational risk
- Utilizing available data sources, reviewing client documentation, interpreting online resources, engaging in further client contact where necessary
- Interpreting relevant KYC/Client On-boarding laws, rules and regulations
- Managing document retention in accordance with AML regulation and firm policies
- Conducting quality assurance checks on due diligence files
- Acting as an escalation point on sanction matters
- Working as part of a wider team to try and ensure a smooth On-boarding process in the firm