Purchase Ledger Clerk
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a highly respected and well established employer of choice South of Cambridge. The position will see you reporting into the Finance Team Supervisor with the following being the main responsibilities:
- Matching, batching and coding of AP invoices before uploading to the system
- Ensuring purchase invoices are approved to enable payment - either by way of 3 way matching or simple invoice approval
- Ensuring reconciliations of supplier accounts are carried out in reference to the agreed terms and conditions
- Prioritise efficient completion of invoices for direct debits and standing orders
- Establishing and maintaining contact with suppliers and stake holders
- Assisting with payment runs, expense and credit card processes
- Manage the setup of new accounts for suppliers
- Compliance with all legal requirements
The role will offer great scope to progress and enhance your career in finance whilst also having the opportunity to genuinely add value to the business in question. The ideal candidate will have Accounts Payable experience with previous experience working on multi-company ledgers. Candidates with strong attention to detail and the ability to build and maintain relationships will be preferred.
Rutherford Briant are the leading Quality Driven Accountancy and Finance Recruitment Consultancy in East Anglia.