Dual Site Dental Practice Manager CF069
6 days left
- Full Time
THE IN’S AND OUT’S OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a Full Time Dual Site Practice Manager to manage two dental practices, both located in South East London. You will be required to work Monday to Friday as standard, but our ideal candidate will be open to working occasional Saturdays (if required) to ensure your practice runs effectively.
Having previous Dental Practice Management experience is advantageous but not essential, however, you will be an experienced manager .
You will be comfortable managing people and selling products and services . Ultimately we want you to care about your practice as much we do.
You will be reporting to a lovely Area Manager who has made her way through the ranks from a dental nurse and will be available to support you as needed.
This position is available immediately .
THE PAY & FACILITIES
- Salary of £27,000 dependant on experience
Facilities at Deptford include:
- The practice is based in a busy high street location, in residential / business premises, with three surgeries available
- The team offers normal NHS appointments, Saturday appointments (for commuting patients), Hygienist availability on a Saturday, private and cosmetic treatments.
- The practice does not offer parking, due to the high street location. Parking can however be found locally. The practice is also a quick walk away from the Deptford train station.
Facilities at Charlton include:
- Three wide spacious surgeries
- The practice offers both NHS and private treatments, an Implantologist is available every 3 weeks and a regular Dental Hygienist.
- The team offers two evening appointments per week, and some Saturdays to ensure they cater to everyone.
- Parking can be found locally and the practice is a 15 minute walk away from the station.
Both practices use the Kodak R4 system.
THE TEAM, LOCATION & ATMOSPHERE
This position is available within a High Street based dental practice, within a short walk from the Deptford train station in London. The practice offers good train links / routes to / from or within London.
This friendly and welcoming team enjoys the market days twice a week and on Saturdays.
Its sister practice is situated on a residential road, within a 10 min walk to mini high street with supermarket, café, shops and library. It’s a short bus ride from Greenwich park (Blackheath common side) and has parking bays alongside the road near the practice.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW / OFFER IN ORDER TO DO THE ROLE:
- You must be able to ensure the smooth, efficient and compliant running of their practice as a whole.
- Manage all operational aspects within a specified practice
- Achieve excellent service to patients, quality of service, cost and delivery of performance in line with Company strategy and targets.
- Provide support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff within the practice’s that they responsible for.
- 2 references, 2 forms of ID and proof of right to work in the UK will be required.
For more information about this position please contact Chalise Foxx on chalise.f @collardrecruitment.co.uk
Collard Recruitment is a specialist recruiter within the Dental, Medical and Care sector.
Due to the amount of jobs that we recruit, we receive hundreds of applications each day. As we invest a huge amount of time reading each application the old fashioned way, we are sorry to say that we simply don't have the time to reply to all applications with feedback. So, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. However, don't be disheartened… just because we didn't think you were right for this particular role, that doesn't necessarily mean that you are not right for other job opportunities that we have. Take a look at our website for other roles / locations that might also be of interest to you and be sure to check back every few days as we are constantly updating our opportunities!