Service Advisor - Ipswich
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Service Advisor
Salary: £20,000 (Depending on Candidate and Experience)
Category: Franchised Main Dealership
Department: Service Department
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 0800 - 1800hrs, Saturday 0830- 1300 on 1/3 rota
My client, part of a franchised main dealership, is looking to recruit a Service Advisor to join their busy Aftersales department with immediate effect!
To acknowledge all customers and potential customers of our business immediately in a warm and friendly manner clearly understanding that you are an ambassador for not only the dealership but the brand!
You will be required to promote all the benefits provided by my client to their customers, and ensure offers are made in an effective way.
To ensure that the completion of any customer visit is finalised knowing that the visit has been fully completed or future visits or actions have been documented. To ask "Is there anything else I can do for you today" will be a measurement of the satisfaction achieved with each customer.
- To achieve targets for product challenge set on a monthly basis
- To achieve mystery shop standards set on a monthly basis
- To achieve Red and Amber scorecard set on a monthly basis
- To achieve service plan targets set on a monthly basis
- To ensure all customers service and MOT dates together with other personal data are updated on all visits
- To ensure Call tracks is used as required by the company for monitoring and training purposes
- Ensure all phones are answered correctly within four rings
- Ensure special order parts are chased daily
If you are not a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, a team player with a keen interest in people then this is unlikely to be the position for you.
Candidates are required to have previous experience within a Service/Parts/Aftersales Advisor role, able to demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction skills and be a confident communicator. As part of the existing team, you will have a common sense approach with the motivation to achieve targets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in the Service Industry
- Have experience of dealing with the public
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be self-motivated
- Possess a high energy for work
- Possess a full UK driving license
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like to know more about the role, please apply with a copy of your CV below.
*If you do not have previous experience in this role, you must include a cover letter together with your CV. CV’s without a covering letter will not be considered*