Payroll & Benefits Administrator - £42K - 18 mth contract - St Paul's
7 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading organisation within the investment management sector.
Due to a maternity leave contract, an opportunity exists for a PAYROLL & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR to join their payroll team on an 18 month contract.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have a solid track record of payroll & benefits administration
- experience within the professional/financial services
- have processed a payroll in excess of 1000 employees solely
- enjoy building relationships with the greater business
- be proficient in v-look ups and pivot tables
- be articulate in both verbal and written communication
Upon entry into this role, you will work within a team of 9 and within a department that is positively regarded by the greater business. There is the opportunity for this role to go perm, for the right candidate.
If you are a strong team player who wants to work in a professional environment that is service focussed in all aspects of its conduct, then APPLY NOW !