Medical Sales - Urology & Woundcare - East Anglia
2 days left
- Full Time
As a Medical Sales Specialist for this patient centred company you'll sell high quality Urology, Continence & Woundcare devices across East Anglia into new and existing accounts.
- Promote and increase usage of Urology, Continence and Woundcare medical devices, including the Home Delivery Service into Hospitals, CCGs, Community and Wholesalers.
- Manage, develop and grow new and existing customer accounts, including Key Accounts.
- Build loyal relationships with customers at all levels; Specialists Nurses, Doctors, Pharmacies, Procurement and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Regularly present and promote products and their applications.
- Maintain awareness of all sales opportunities, competitor activity and performance v plan.
A well-established and award-winning company ensuring significant improvements to patients' quality of life by providing quality products, effective distribution and outstanding customer care. The company provides excellent employee training and ongoing development opportunities.
- Proven success in medical sales (medical device or pharma) with a stable record of meeting targets and developing account loyalty.
- Medical sales of urology / continence / wound care into the NHS, Hospitals and Community - preferred but not essential.
- Sound business acumen and the focus, determination and drive to achieve targets.
- Clear and confident communicator with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Starting salary of £30-36,000 depending on experience, plus bonus and company car.
- Contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, child care vouchers, life assurance, 25 days per annum (plus 8 Bank Holidays).
- Personal development plans with regular product and skills training.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
(Keywords: medical sales, territory manager, account manager, sales representative, urology, woundcare, wound care, continence, intermittent self-catheterisation, ISC, catheters, stoma, ostomy, gynae, gynaecology, urology, Cambridge, Peterborough, Norwich, Burt St Edmunds, Ipswich, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Chelmsford, Luton, St Albans, Colchester).